Munich Private Equity Training (MUPET)
The agenda for 04/05 July 2019 will be published in spring 2019.
Save the Date | Some of this year's highlights:
Industry Key Note Address: Michael Collins, Chief Executive of Invest Europe
Titel: "European private equity: thriving in a time of change"
- Hot topics in M&A transactions
- Private Equity & Family Offices: Friends or Foes?
- Update on MPPs
- Fund restructurings & GP-led transactions
- Innovations in fund terms
- Update ESG: policy becomes legal requirement
- Digitalisation and tax compliance of funds
- Private Equity in Solvency II 2019
Panel Discussions and workshops from the sectors of:
- Private Funds
- Private Equity
- Corporate Governance
In order to give you an impression of the conference, you will find the program of MUPET 2018 here: Program 2018 (pdf)